For clients who don’t pay for advisory fees directly from their investment accounts, how does billing work? It’s exactly like setting up “auto-pay” for something like a phone bill or a utility. Using PayPal makes this process really easy.
PayPal is a trusted online payment solution used by millions of people and businesses worldwide. Their secure platform allows you to safely submit payment information for your advisory fees easily with no extra cost to you. Just tap the button below to get started:
- Clicking the above button will take you to PayPal’s safe and secure payment portal. Your payment information is only visible to PayPal.
- Setting up Automatic Billing allows you to only have to enter in your payment information once.
- You will NEVER be billed before a quarterly fee invoice detailing the fee amount is sent to you.
- You can choose to use a PayPal account to set up billing, or you may click “pay using my credit or debit card” instead.
- The “maximum amount billable” is listed as a monthly figure but this simply reflects the current maximum monthly fee to any client (and is not necessarily an estimate of your fee). You will only ever be charged on a quarterly basis for quarters ending March 31st, June 30th, September 30th and December 31st.
- If for any reason PayPal’s site is down, or if you would prefer to submit quarterly payments yourself, one-time payments can be made with Square Cash here.